Anarchist Flow Chart - What Are You?
I’m either an anarcho-pacifist or an anarcho-transhumanist, assuming transhumanism has actual positive legitimacy, but I don’t exactly frown upon anarcho-syndicalism and definitely not post-scarcity. Hierarchy will be easy to remove once that is achieved.
man, any time I see these ‘anarchist’ flowcharts or quizzes or graphs I always brace myself for bullshit, and this time is no exception.
- Democratic socialists and mutualists don’t think private property is “evil”, and even the Anarchists who do oppose it probably wouldn’t use that word.
- The word “loath” means unwilling. You are looking for the word “loathe”
- It’s “anarchism without adjectives” not “anarchism without additives”
- The idea that anarcha-feminists want to “watch civilisation burn” because “it was created by and for those goddamn men” is a gross misrepresentation of anarcha-feminism.
- The main problem is that many of these labels are not mutually exclusive. you can be an anarcha-feminist syndicalist or a pacifist primitivist etc.
Basically, if you look to flowcharts to tell you what your political beliefs are, prepare to be misled and disappointed.